ClustrMap

Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Misadventures as a BOE Administrator - my work for bread

I couldn't find this answer anywhere else, so I'm posting it for future lost administrators.  Maybe I couln't find it because the solution was too obvious for all except an old mainframer.

Problem: creating ODBC Connection from 64bit WS2008 - Windows Server 2008 running Business Objects Enterprise, BOE XIr31, to another server running Intersystems Cache.

Solution: The Cache driver install used for BOE XIR31 is ODBCDriver_x86.exe in the ODBCInstallKit.zip.

DUH!?

I hope a few people stumble on my blog for Single Payer.  It's the only logical, fiscally conservative solution to our crisis in healthcare delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The TrueMajority OREO video... featuring an animated Ben Cohen.